Song Talk : Ding Dong Song


If there's a song that makes me go ding dong, it ought to be the Ding Dong Song. There is a Ding Dong Song which was number one for three weeks on the Swedish music charts by Swedish pop singer Günther which was based on a 1984 Dutch hit called Tralala by Phil & Company. But the Ding Dong Song I am referring to is an old number sang by Tsai Chin which goes back to as far as the late fifties or early sixties. So often I've heard people playing this catchy Chinese Song 第二春 Second Spring that when when Tsai Chin's Ding Dong Song came along via the movie The World of Suzie Wong, I got confused if the song was originally performed in Chinese or English. Even in this Internet era, I still go ding dong when I hear the song being played. How about you?

Go ding dong with Rebecca Pang!


Click for more Chinese or English Songs!

Comments