Stand up!


Well, what can I do for you? You ought to stand up yourself!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Liudmila said…
I look at the first comment here how persons go round t distribute own link. :)))

I admired that sequences about ducks and their ducklings. I even've seen a video on YouTube and a film on AnimalPlanet about them. Comes to say "stupid as a duck". Why they don't understand that those are holes???
footiam said…
I used to do that too Liudmila! It's pretty cheap but it's fun!

Ducklings are cute and imagine getting them roasted! Talking about that, there is a dish called duck rice here in my hometown which is very tasty!
Liudmila said…
I like duckmade alla chinese very much. It' a great dish.
footiam said…
Some duck dishes are not so nice. The flesh is rather hard and there is a smell but really the duck rice in my hometown is none of these. Now, I really appreciate ducks. When they are alive, they are so cute; when they are dead, they are so delicious!