Plant Talk: Eat your apple!



Malus domestica or apples grow wild in the mountains of Central Asia in Kazakhstan, Krygzztan, Tajikistan and Xinjiang, China. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away and why not? First, the fruit, a great source of fibre keeps the bowel clean and they say, it contains lots of phytochemicals which act very much like anti-oxidants. Then, besides keeping the doctor away, eating apples regularly purportedly keeps away wrinkles and fine lines. That goes to say you can have your apple and eat it too!

Comments

Liudmila said…
Mmmm... I like strudel -the German apple cake.
footiam said…
Would love to have a bite of that but then, we don't have them here where I am living.
Liudmila said…
It's very simple to cook. I'll make photos when I'll make it next time. I'm sure you will like it. It's really very good and simple.
footiam said…
Will look forward to that!