Hard Nut

 Haven't I seen Alvin and the Chipmunks eating walnuts somewhere? I'm not sure but I won't be surprised. After all Alvin and the Chipmunks are Americans and the black walnut is native to North America. The black walnut and the English walnut, the latter originating in Iran, are said to be the two most common major species of walnuts. China should have her own walnuts. I remember buying them while on the way to Jiuzhaigou National Park in China’s Sichuan province. A walnut is indeed a hard nut to crack but it has lots of benefits. I've heard of walnuts being good for the brain, improving the memory I suppose; but it is also claimed that it  helps to decrease Inflammation, promotes a healthy gut, reduces the risk of some cancers, lowers blood pressure and even improves the swimming ability of sperms. Just take 7 walnuts daily experts says; if you take more, you risk getting fat!

Comments